Monday, April 27, 2009

Some of my creations

Here are a few pictures of some of my creations to get this blog rolling!


This outfit is for a Big Give ( those Disboutiquers I was telling you about make outfits for Make a Wish families that are traveling to Disney World, this is my first contribution)
Photobucket

This dress is my almost 3 year olds Easter dress
Photobucket

Here is my lovely 9 year old's Easter dress. I love this Robert Kauffman fabric!
Photobucket

This is K's Little Mermaid dress. It is the Miss Lily pattern ( you can find it on youcanmakethis.com or at The Handmade Dress) I love this pattern!!!
Photobucket

these are the first dresses that I made that wern't pillowcase dresses.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! I know I will be buying that Miss Lily dress.

    ReplyDelete